To develop one of each
1. Choose a substitute for your bad habit
2. Cut out as many triggers as possible.
3.Join forces with somebody
5. Surround yourself with people who live the way you want to live.
6. Surround yourself with people who live the way you want to live.
7. Visualize yourself succeeding.
8. You don’t need to be someone else, you just need to return to the old you.
9. Use the word “but” to overcome negative self–talk.
10. Whenever that happens, finish the sentence with “but”…
11. Plan for failure. We all slip up every now and then.