Learn Tips For a Beautiful Happier Life
Take a 10-30 minutes walk every day & while you walk, SMILE…..
1. Take a 10-30 minute walk every day & while you walk, SMILE. It is the ultimate antidepressant.
2. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day
3. When you wake up in the morning, pray to ask God’s guidance for your purpose, today.
4. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
5. Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries, broccoli, and almonds.
6. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
7. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, and the issue of the past and negative thoughts of things you can’t control. Instead, invest your energy in the positive present moment.
8. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a college kid with a maxed out charge card.
9. Life isn’t fair, but it still good.
10. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. forgive them for everything!
11. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
12. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
13. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
14. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
15. No one is in a change of your happiness except you.
16. Frame every so-called disaster with these words: “in five years, wills this matter?”
17.No matter how you feel, get up, dress up, and show up.
18. What other people think of you is none of your business.
19. Time heals everything. A however good or bad situation is, it will change.
20. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friend will. Stay in touch.
21. Envy is a waste of time. You have already all you need.
22. Each night before you go to bed, pray to god and be thanks full for what you’ll accomplish today!
23. The best is yet to come… Believe.
24. Do the right thing!
25. Remember “Karma has no menu you get served what you deserved.”
26. Call your family often.
27. Help the needy. Be a “giver”, not a “taker”.
28. Forgive everyone for everything for your own peace.
29. Enjoy every moment, it will not last forever
30. Do not judge someone ‘s steps before you walk few meters in his shoes.
31. Spend time with your friends and family.
32. Avoid debt, live with what you have.
33. Do not stop learning, make a classroom inside yourself, learn from everything around you.
34. Make NO a full sentence, it doesn’t require explanation.
35.Each night before you go to bed complete the following statements: “I am thankful for…” – “Today I accomplished…”
36. Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.
You are the master of your Happiness Game go for it until you win the Cup. Beatrice M.